The Italian Volt brand, owned by Tazzari Group, will be presenting the finalized version of their Italian electric motorcycle, LACAMA 2.0 at EICMA 2023 in Milan on November 7.
LACAMA 2.0, is an ultra-customizable performance motorbike that will be available for customers from March of 2024. This is the follow-up to the original Lacama concept shown by THE PACK on March 27th, 2017. You can find more information from articles published about this great bike HERE >.
Italian Volt has set the bar for excellence in two-wheeled electric transportation. The company has drawn on the expertise of the Tazzari Group to develop and perfect the chassis and mechanical components, as well as capitalizing on their seventeen years of experience in the Electric Vehicles sector.
Designed and crafted in Italy, within the renowned Motor Valley, this new electric motorcycle is tailored for those who won’t settle for anything less than perfection. Those passionate riders out there, looking for an exclusive object with a modular and totally-customizable structure – they’ve found their match here.
BE UNIQUE with Italian Volt LACAMA 2.0
The Italian motorbike provides exceptional agility due to a market-leading power-to-weight ratio. Propelled by 150 HP and a weight of 219 Kg, the Hypersport version boasts more than 250 km of city driving range. The Hyperlight variant has less muscle power but weighs only 197 Kg.
- Ultralight frame in single cast aluminum made “in house”.
- Batteries with Cells immersed directly in the dielectric liquid which performs the conditioning (cooling, heating, fireproof insulation) thanks to the Fluid Battery System developed by Tazzari EV Technology.
- PMSM Axial Flux Motor with 150 horsepower and 230 Nm weighing only 11 kg.
- Direct drive by reinforced high density carbon fiber belt.
- Very high energy efficiency system.
- 4 Riding Modes: WET, ECO, SPORT, ROCKET!
- Each LACAMA 2.0 produced is numbered, with a plate on each side on the frame and laser engravings on the rear plate holder frame with the progressive number. The customer creates his motorbike by choosing the design and colour of both the FRONT TYPE (in 10 Design variants) and the BODY TYPE (both two-seater and single-seater variants).
- 22 colours are also available for painting the frame and swingarm, making the bike truly unique.
- 20 eco-leather colours available for the saddles, with high comfort thanks to memory gel technology.
About Tazzari EV Technology
Located in Imola, Italy’s motor valley epicenter, Tazzari EV Technology is a pioneer in lithium powered electric vehicles. The company offers design, components development, complete projects, prototypes, homologation, and even full-scale electrification solutions and electric vehicle licensing. With many years of experience developing projects that meet performance standards, design expectations, and innovation requirements, Tazzari EV Technology is the ideal solution provider for those looking to go electric.