Get ready for what is easily one of our strangest drag races to date!
We’ve got our hands on a group of three-wheelers and we’re going to put them through their paces over the quarter-mile!
Now when it comes to performance, there’s only one thing we know for sure… None of them are fast! The most powerful car we have here is the Reliant Regal, which has an 848cc engine which produces around 37hp. Alongside that we have the smallest car in the world, the Peel P50, followed by a Tuk Tuk, an Isetta, and a Piaggio Ape!
So what do we think…Will any of them make it to the quarter-mile in under a minute? There’s only one way to find out – LET’S RACE!
Thanks to everyone for helping to put this race together:
– For helping to source the cars: https://www.instagram.com/petrolheadonism.club/
– Peel P50: https://www.amtautolondon.co.uk/
– Reliant Regal: https://fortemotors.co.uk/
– Tuk Tuk: https://www.tiktok.com/@hchoww
– BMW Isetta: https://www.youtube.com/@MotorAddicts